Author: Tonya Campbell
Kibo Eclipse Review – Build Online eCommerce Empire
Unlike many of its competitors, Kibo Code Quantum has not been created by a team of entrepreneurs. Instead, it has been built by internet marketing experts with vast experience. The founders are passionate about e-commerce and have been raising the millions-dollar companies that operate with the software. Their personal experience in the industry will make your business grow and prosper. When you use Kibo Eclipse, you can profit from untapped traffic sources and create an online store in no time.
The Quiz Funnels Blueprint Review and Download
Download: Quiz Funnel Blueprint
Why A Quiz Funnel Can Be Useful For Your Email Marketing Campaigns
A quiz funnel can be one of the most effective ways to grow your email marketing list. It will help you reach your audience on a more personalized level and you can easily measure how effective your sales are going. This article will go over some of the top quiz marketing secrets and give you an idea about how to use these secrets to your advantage. Here are the four main advantages of a quiz funnel.
It is absolutely necessary that your email list consists of subscribers who have an interest in your niche. A quiz funnel has many advantages for a niche health product business. One of which is it brings in an extremely high amount of new visitors to your list to nurture them as long as possible. In most cases at a price of only one dollar or less per visitor. On the customer side, people love to take quizzes because they’re fun and engaging.
A digital marketing quiz is not only for older customers, it’s also a great tool for generating new visitors to your site. You can find the largest number of questions by looking at the trends available in the digital marketing industry. You can also look for questions that are closely related to your products and services. If you are a digital marketer/marketer, then you know how important it is to drive the right traffic to your sites. It is especially critical if you’re attempting to do any pay per click advertising, as you really need conversions to become profitable.
The greatest benefit of a quiz funnel is that it provides an opportunity for you to get personal with your customers. Since you already have their email lists, you can send out questions to them to get valuable feedback from them. You can also find out why they are searching for information related to your product or service. This is a great way to create a better campaign to reach your audience. When you use this method of driving traffic to your website, you can easily identify the demographics of people who are searching for health supplements online.
quiz funnel allows you to give your marketer an email list that is built around the interest and needs of your current customers. This makes it easier for you to identify new prospects that will likely make a purchase in the future. In most cases you can receive a result specific follow up directly from the prospect. These follow ups provide valuable information such as a link to your website or an explanation about what’s in the health supplements that they’re interested in buying. For instance, if a prospect wants a vitamin for general well being and he wants to learn more about L-carnitine, then he will likely enter a web search for that term and will come across your website.
Once you have the email address of the customer, you can initiate a series of follow up segments that are designed to target people with similar problems. You can ask these questions on a quiz or you can send out a separate survey to each segment based on their responses. Each of these segments will be narrowed down based on their demographic data. This makes it much easier to identify your audience, build relationships with them and then send them the right products to increase sales.
Another advantage of the quiz funnel is the ability to segment your customers into separate groups based on geography, gender, interests, age, hobbies and more. For instance, if you sell vitamins for men, then you can segment the email list based on geographic location. Your segment might even target different groups according to their hobbies or interests. This makes it easy to provide products that are suited for different types of people.
Quiz funnels are also useful because you can track the performance of your campaigns and measure the results over time. If you want to know what group you are making the most sales to, you can look at the performance of each segment over time and determine which of them might be a good target for your next campaign. This type of detailed targeting can help you fine tune your email list and the products and services you are offering to your different target audiences.
more info at: QuizFunnelsReview.com
The Kibo CODE Quantum – Best Way to Build a Business in This Crisis
The Kibo Code Quantum is the fastest and least risky way of building a business. Created by two successful entrepreneurs and businessmen Steve Clayton and Aidan Booth.
Read more – https://sites.google.com/view/thekibocodequantumreview
Access the Video Training and FREE Download of the 2021 eCom Business CORE Manual
How to Recognize and Recover From Google Penalty
So you have a website for your business, and you’ve been getting steady streams of traffic since using the various SEO tactics you read about online. However, lately your site hasn’t been getting the same amount of traffic it use to. In fact, over the past several weeks, you’ve seen a significant drop in the number of hits your web pages have been getting. Unfortunately, you can’t figure out why this is happening. Is your site just not very popular anymore? The odds are you and your site have run into google panda and penguin issues.
Most website owners don’t even realized they’ve been penalized by Google. They spend weeks and weeks trying to re-work and modify their sites in order to help get traffic back up, but nothing seems to work. The most common penalty websites tend to receive from Google is the Panda penalty.
The Panda penalty is issued when there’s a problem with the quality of your website. Google values high-quality content much more these days, and sites who don’t provide this kind of content are punished. The search engine uses a special algorithm in order to distinguish between low and high-quality content.
How do you know if the Panda penalty is the penalty you’ve been given? You’ll start to notice a gradually decline in the traffic you receive. You’ll also have difficulties getting your page ranked on results pages. You can Recover from a Google Penalty like this by simple adding more content that’s useful, well researched, and helpful. Also focus on eliminating any useless content you might have.
The second penalty most sites receive is the Penguin penalty. This penalty is usually given to website owners who invest heavily in link building. Heavy link building can be seen by Google’s algorithm as being suspicious. Your link building campaign doesn’t appear to be natural to Google, and therefore your keywords will be de-indexed. You can Recover from a Good Penalty like this by removing the links that are responsible.
This is how you tell whether your site has been penalized. The Panda and Penguin penalties are the most common. You can use these good Google Panda & Penguin recovery methods to help your site see normal traffic.
75 Marketing Ideas for Your Brand Awareness
Whether you’ve just started a new business or are a seasoned Marketing Professional working in a global organization, we all need creative ideas to bring our brand closer to its audiences and increase our sales.
So I thought I’d list some marketing ideas for building a brand, generating contacts, progressing leads through the marketing cycle and nurturing existing customers. Some will mean reaching into your pocket, but there are some free ones too. They won’t all be relevant to you, but hopefully one or two will give you some inspiration…
Brand Building and Awareness
1. Include banner ads in your email signatures
2. Add your business to Google places
3. Promote your business on Google Adwords
4. Advertise on a website/publication which your audience visit/read
5. Sponsor a local event e.g. a half marathon, football team
6. Become a walking billboard e.g. get a classy t-shirt printed or car sticker made
7. Hand out some cool ‘freebies’ e.g. pens, phone cases, water bottles etc.
8. Place your business cards in local shops, library’s and meeting places
9. Put up some posters in the local shops and surrounding area
10. Put a billboard up outside your shop
11. Sponsor a local round-a-bout
12. Hire a PR agency e.g. run a guerrilla campaign and get some press coverage
13. Offer yourself to the press and other websites for topical interviews
14. Raise money for charity through some wacky activities
15. Do some local community work
16. Run a Social Media campaign were for each follower you get you’ll donate money to charity
17. Run a competition through Social Media e.g. Like our page and get entered into a prize draw
18. Get active on Social Media groups – get your opinion out there
19. Attend network sessions and breakfast meetings
20. Write an e-book
21. Publish some free white papers and opinion pieces
22. Conduct some industry research and surveys
23. Co-brand a book e.g. the ‘For Dummy’s’ range
24. Publish some content on sites like Slideshare
25. Regularly post insightful links through the major Social Media tools
26. Write guest blogs for other websites
27. Create an insightful video. Viral videos tend to be funny, shocking, or ground breaking
28. Affiliate yourself with other businesses
29. Have your product reviewed by an independent body (online site, individual, local paper)
30. Enter your business into competitions e.g. Times 100 greatest companies
31. Put your product forward for an award
32. Run a graduate job scheme and hire local people
33. Check what your competitors are doing…and do it better
34. Tell your friends and family about your business
Lead Generation and Increasing sales
35. Make sure what you’re offering meets people’s needs and is competitively priced
36. Increase your brand exposure/reach (see above)
37. Bring out a new product…
38. Run a promotion e.g. Buy one get one free, 25% off etc.
39. Develop your ‘Augmented Product’ i.e. add some more value e.g. 6 months interest free credit
40. Offer a free trial of your product
41. Develop your product’s ‘Physical Evidence’ e.g. give your shop a face lift or get some testimonials
42. Offer a free white paper, newsletter, video, freebie in exchange for someone’s contact details
43. Advertise on the local radio – use a promo code e.g. Radio123 to track the response
44. Run a TV campaign
45. Run a lead gen campaign through a third party e.g. sponsor someone’s newsletter
46. Associate your brand with a mainstream film, celebrity
47. Sponsor/endorse a public figure/athlete
48. Get some product placement in photos, adverts and TV shows
49. Hire an SEO agency and build your website traffic
50. Hire a Pay Per Click agency
51. Give away free stuff on your website
52. Put more of your content behind a data capture screen or the exact opposite!
53. Write interesting, regular blog material
54. Optimise your website to load quickly and be easy to navigate around
55. Add more video to your site
56. Develop a distribution channel and partner network
57. Sell your products through a third party/website
58. Expand your market into other geographical areas
59. Sell online, open up a shop and/or sell at trade shows
60. Showcase your product/brand at an exhibition
61. Give away tasters and freebies on the street
62. Hire some more sales staff (or train up your existing ones)
63. Invest more into Marketing!
Progressing leads & Nurturing existing customers
64. Send out a monthly newsletter to all of your prospects
65. Offer monthly webinars on interesting and insightful topics
66. Make timely Telemarketing calls
67. Offer ‘Special Pricing’ for one month only for example
68. Create a loyalty scheme
69. Offer a discount to customers who refer a friend
70. Hold a promotional event – somewhere memorable
Whatever you’re trying to achieve, it’s important that you’re clear on your objectives and understand your audience and what constitutes value to them. This foundation will give you the best chance of increasing your sales. Regardless of how creative or innovative you are, in my opinion, understanding comes first!
I hope these marketing ideas have given you some food for thought, please feel free to leave some comments below and share your ideas with the world!